September 2, 2017
Dear Parents and Guardians,
You are automatically a member of the Parent’s Association if you are a parent, legally appointed guardian or a person in parental relation to a child currently attending PS/MS 207Q. Together we raised a great deal of funds in the past. All of the proceeds benefit our children and our school. Some of the areas we have funded in the past and continue to fund are the following:
* Sports department * Arts Department * Music Department
* Graduation caps and gowns * Student planners and folders * Digital Information sign
* Ballroom dancing * Surround sound system for the auditorium * Fall Carnival
* Cookies with Santa * Student IPad covers * Guided Reading Kits
* Fall Carnival Photos * High School Night * Teacher Appreciation Week
* Pre‐K and Kindergarten Stepping up ceremonies
As you can see our role and support is vital to our school. Together we try to provide our children the most positive experience possible at PS/MS 207Q. We invite and urge you to join us each month at our general meetings.
Future meeting dates and times will be posted on the PA bulletin board at the main entrance, noted on the monthly calendar and posted on our website (www.pa207q.org). We ask all families to donate to our funding and our goals each year. No amount is too small and it is very much appreciated. Please be as generous as your means allow. Remember that all donations are fully tax deductible. Please enclose your donation in an envelope addressed to the ”PS/MS 207 Parent Association Membership”, with your child’s name and class and return it to your child’s teacher as soon as possible. Please make all checks payable to PA of 207.
On behalf of the board members of the PS/MS 207Q Parent’s Association, we welcome you to the PA and look forward to a great
and successful year!
AnneMarie Grillo and Alison Jasiak
Parent Teacher Association Co-Presidents